I found out a couple weeks ago, but I can finally talk about it today:
Here’s what that means:
- I’m moving to Boston in August with Jason and the kids
- I’m spending the 2015-2016 academic year taking courses at Harvard and MIT in and around what most fascinates me in journalism, digital media and leadership
- I’ll be getting to know the 23 amazing fellow journalists in my class
- I’ll be learning all I can from the speakers and faculty who stop by Harvard’s Nieman Foundation
- I’m going to miss Seattle like crazy
We’ll be back home in May 2016, so don’t worry — this is a round-trip ticket.
I still can’t believe this is happening. I’m so grateful to Nieman for the opportunity. This is going to be fun.