I know transparency is key. I’ll post my current and past clients here. Note: I am also paid one-off freelance fees for occasional articles for other publications and speaker fees for some talks and appearances. More on my speaking here.
Though my time for new projects is limited, I’m always on the lookout for interesting things, particularly in journalism, storytelling and community engagement. If you’d like to chat, you can reach me at moni-at-moniguzman-dot-com.
- Trover: Seattle-based startup building a photo-sharing mobile app where users share and browse local discoveries
- Glympse: Seattle-area startup building a mobile tool that allows users to share their location over time, in real-time
- Fisher Interactive Network: Media company running Seattle TV news station KOMO 4′s website komonews.com
- KING Broadcasting Company: Seattle TV news broadcasting company
- Dent the Future: Invitational conference exploring visionary success
- American Press Institute: National media organization developing an innovative newsroom training program